- 6.5 High performance in-ceiling loudspeaker
- Polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Small perforated designer grille
- Pre-construction brackets sold separately
- Frequency range: 60Hz – 20kHz ± 3dB
- Power Handling: 60 Watts Per Speaker
- Total System Power 240 Watts
- Drivers: 1- 6.5” High compliance polymer tweeter,
- 1- 6.5” polypropylene woofer
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Finish: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 9” OD. 3.15 Deep (Depth from surface of wall board)
- 1000 watts peak power
- FM manual tuner
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, MP3 (AUX)
- Outputs: Banana binding post, push Button (surround speakers), RCA (Line Out), 2 Mono RCA (Subwoofer Out)
- USB & SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Car
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from Tuner & RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 32 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Digital fluorescent output display meter
- Bass, treble and balance controls
- Dual mic inputs with volume, echo, and tone controls
- Repeat / Random playback on USB / SD Card inputs
- Remote Control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Headphone output (1/8'')
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.3'' x 16.9'' x 5.8''
The professional receiver has everything you need for today’s current demands, this unit is built to last and guaranteed to provide a high level of performance and crystal clear sound!
Do you need to play a CD, a DVD, an or MP3 Player? Do you need to connect two microphones or play an MP3 file from a USB flash drive or SD Card? Do you need an FM tuner to reference or play FM radio? In today’s audio environment it’s important to be able to connect multiple, varying sources to your audio system and it can handle it all!
The back panel inputs consist of two stereo RCA inputs for two different audio sources. The front panel inputs are exactly where they should be, on the front panel! This will allow you to easily connect and disconnect an MP3 player, SD Card, USB flash drive and two microphones.
The speaker system delivers stereo sound to any room in your home or office without cluttering floor space. This pair of 6.5'' speakers can be used for in-wall and in-ceiling applications as they mount flush for a clean look. Perfect for custom installations, the speakers feature polymer dome tweeters, impressive power handling capability, high-temperature voice coils and high-efficiency response rates – all to produce more full and rich sound. Convenient speaker terminals allow for quick and hassle-free speaker wire connection. System includes cut-out template for easy installation. Achieve wide-ranged sound performance and add audio to any room with the Speaker Systems.