- Cone - Made from polyurethane, the NX654 6. 5 inch car speakers provide a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long lasting speakers
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. This gives our speakers the advantage of longer play times with lower weights
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Basket - A die-cast frame can absorb and transfer much of the energy produced by the speaker. It has good corrosion resistance, good mechanical property, high thermal and electrical conductivity and retains strength at high temperatures
- Tweeter - The dome shape radiates sound with a wider dispersion pattern than the semi-dome design. Since high-frequency sound waves are very directional, a wider dispersion of the sound waves will give you a larger "sweet spot"
- Specs – Impedance: 4 Ohms, Frequency: 65 Hz to 20 kHz, Dimensions: 7” x 7” x 3”, Mounting Depth: 2. 3”, Mounting hole: 5. 6”- BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3 year platinum online dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
These Boss 6.5-Inch 400W 4-Way Car Audio Coaxial Speakers feature poly-injected cones. They are made with stamped steel baskets for the ultimate durability. The cone midsections are made from Mylar, and each speaker comes with its own Mylar dome tweeter. The set comes with all the installation hardware required, and the speakers mount to a depth of two-and-one-third inches. Covering the finished speakers are mesh metallic grills with a powder-coated epoxy finish. The speakers use 4-way architecture for optimal sound.