- This Custom Kit Contains
- One Pair 6.5'' Mid Bass Speaker
- Standard 6.5'' Size Fits OEM Locations
- Yellow Color Poly Injection Cone
- Non-Fatiguing Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- Special Electroplated Steel Basket
- 40 Oz. Magnet Structure
- Power Handling: 200 Watts RMS / 400 Watts MAX
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: 50Hz-5KHz
- Mounting Depth: 2.65"
- One Pair 0.5" Tweeter:
- 0.5'' Silk Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Magnet
- 3 Mounting Options: Flush, Surface or Angle Mount
- 50 Watts RMS / 100 Watts peak
- Frequency response: 1.3-22KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- One Pair Passive Crossover Network:
- Two - Way Passive Crossover
- 12 dB Octave Slope
- Includes Grills Wires Installation Hardware
- Wiring Kit
- Wiring Diagram Template
- Cut-out Size: F142 mm
Get in gear with the Pyle Gear series These speakers are designed to provide the best quality sound for the budget-minded enthusiast. You'll be blasting your tunes and rocking the block with this component speaker kit. It includes one pair of 6.5' mid-bass speakers, one pair of 0.5' tweeters, one pair of passive crossover devices, a wiring kit, grills, and installation hardware - it's a perfect way to upgrade and expand the range of your factory system. The mid-bass speakers pump with 400 watts of power and fit in most OEM locations. The 100-watt, 0.5' silk dome tweeters have three mounting options and a frequency response from 1.3 to 22 kHz. Use the passive crossover networks to separate the signal from your headunit between the mid-bass and tweeter speakers for a richer, more accurate sound. You'll hear everything you were meant to hear with Pyle Gear.
The crossovers are junk in this setup. The speakers sound so much better wired like a normal setup. With the crossovers it actually cuts out most frequencies instead of some. The speakers become a larger headphone.
If you want some heavy hitting door speakers then get these. But throw the crossover away.